Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biological Research Vol, 3 Issue 4, October-December, 2015
- Pharmacognostic studies of the stem bark of Chloroxylon swietenia DC.
- The efficacy of polyherbal formulation of Moringa oleifera, Viola odorata, Allium sativum against microbes- synergistic effect
- Studies on antidiabetic activity of Acacia ferruginea DC. stem bark
- Study of lipid profile in hypertensive subjects
- Combination of Loperamide and Niacin modify DENA induced altered Liver enzymes
- Occupational stress in female academic staff working in private and public universities